Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
25 June 2007
Today God spoke alot to me
with regards to my love life.
I made my choice at the altar call.
My decision is to rely on the Holy Spriit
empowerment instead of my so-called
"strong will".

I decided to tell him about it.
Thinking
with that,
we'll focus and work hard together.
You know..working towards the same goal
together is different from doing it alone.

But all I get at the end of the day is,
"Why not we give ourself some time.
Coz I'm not really sure what I want."

With that, I'm totally disappointed.
We've known each other for 6mths.
Its been known to everyone that he's after me..
and he said that...

Well, I can only trust God now.
If he's not the one.
Then I'm gonna get a better one.

Sounds deceiving and seems pathetically
lonesome-cheerer kinda common quotes.
No, God is the Way, the Truth and the Light.
So, this is the truth!
I gotta etch that deep in mind & heart.
No more circles.
I got out.
Amen!

*Forcing a sweet smile*


Anyway, this lil cutie flash jigsaw game
is gonna keep me busy for the time being.
Play Flash Jigsaw Game!

Labels:



I really love Diamonds alot!