Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
28 June 2007
Thank God for this is the day,
this is the day that the Lord has made!~
Yup, I thank God for Sam. He's indeed a nice bro. Hee..so thotful and sensitive.
Today he really cheered me up with all his msgs and prayers. Thank God for people around who's so encouraging, in terms of work, love life and beauty, they really helped alot.
Thank God for strength and grace that brought me through.
I pray that God will also protect him as He protects me.

Looking forward to Friday where my sisters will celebrate my 24th birthday!
(Shit. Secret revealed)
And Saturday to have lunch with Sam and late night movie with Darius!
Heh, Transformers robot in disguise~

Life is not about just "tan lian ai" or "er nu shi qing".
It consist of alot of other things.

I chose to be:
1st, God perspective.
2nd, career. Paving my route to retirement.
(so that I've more time to serve God.)
3rd, with the above two, I believe God will
eventually bless me with a great husband!


Today, another lady reminded me to take my time to choose a good husband.
Ok, i take it as God really wants me to wait.
Wait for His perfect time.
Ok, ok. I'll wait. ÜÜÜ


I really love Diamonds alot!