Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
14 June 2007
I'm going Genting Highland soon and again..Ha..
This time, as before, I'm not going to Casino to donate to Mr. Tan..*Hurl hurl*
Well, really looking forward to the trip because I'm going with him.
It has always been a ideal and affordable place where I thought it's magnificent scenery and cool weather worth the hours travelling.


Suffering from a wee bit of disappointment.
You know when you don't really feel like doing something, let's say watching a movie that you're not so excited about. But when you finally decide to watch because of the other party's alluring enticement, making you all excited and fired up and less than 5mins just after you hang up the phone, that fellow just called again to say,



"It's cancelled." *Grrr....* And this happened 2x today!



It's alright actually...
I'm going to watch "Seducing Mr. Perfect" now. Yeah!
Check out this site for FREE online movies:
http://www.crunchyroll.com (ATTENTION: Not kranjirow)
They have Singapore's Drama Serials! Amazing wide range of popular selections, from HK, Korean all the way to Taiwan and Malaysia dramas. MTVs & Animes too.


Happy watching. ÜÜÜ


Labels:



I really love Diamonds alot!