Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
27 June 2007
"4Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.

5It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

6Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.

7It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails."

- 1 Corinthians 13

Indeed God's assurance lighten my heart.
Again and again, I'm asked to wait.
And this famous quotation about LOVE.
The 1st verse emphasize it further,
"Love is patient"

Dear God, please strengthen me in this area.
Adjust my spiritual clock according to Yours.
You will only give me the best.
Nothing less.
Thank you for being the same always.
For loving me always.
For standing by me always.
I asked all this in Jesus' name.
Amen.



I really love Diamonds alot!