Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
20 June 2007
Today's sharing during the Cell Meeting about joy did prepare me for a sad news after that.
I really did not expect him to be so stress regarding what his friends told him about his ex-girlfriend. This stress, I personally feel is an outflow of hidden hurts and unspoken love for his ex. My heart aches as he shares to me. But yet at the same time, I could understand how disturbed he is and I really symphatize his ex. I was about to burst in tears when I come up with the excuse of going to the toilet.

While I'm really in the toilet. I tried to calm myself. I prayed. I ask God to speak to me. Tell me what to do next. I stared at the grey door for awhile. ( I recalled Ramesh sharing with us that God will start speaking to us when we are ready to listen and when we stop talking.)

This verse came to my mind.


" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6

Immediately I sense peace in my heart. This assurance. And this joy, of knowing that the One that I served did not leave me alone. He is in-charge. I just have to trust Him.

I called him after my toilet-prayer-session and told him what I wouldn't have told him by my strength. (by God's strength, i did it.) I told him to choose who he really likes. Coz I believe, no matter who he choose, one will get hurt. But no matter who gets hurt, God is gonna heal that person too. But as for his part, he just have to trust the Lord that God will choose the best for him.

Now, I understand why placing our eyes on Jesus is so important. The rough seas suddenly don't bother me anymore. What matter most to me is God. I'm very thankful. Really thankful that I can actually apply what I just learnt regarding joy 2hrs ago, in my life now. Amen!


ALL Glory to God!

Labels:



I really love Diamonds alot!