Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
18 July 2007
Ha..I had two blunders
with regards to shutter bus today.
1st :
I tap my ez-link card on a shutter bus!
The beep was so loud that
it caught many to attention...
*blush*
2nd :
Its a shutter bus to Bedok.
I was the only one still on the bus
when it reaches the terminal.
The driver had to yell at me to get out!
*shame shame*
It's ok, tomorrow I'll be an "angel".
Literally with wings.
Err..just bcoz VVVVVIP is comin.
Kaozzz...-.-!!!
Gotta slp early tonight.
Sunray, you rest early too.
Hope you'll be regular in doing your QT tho.
Ha..I will pray for you and "mangojuiceplease" before I sleep.
Pray that she'll change to be a better person.
Pray that you'll allow God to decide your life.
I know you don't feel like thinking of this thing.
It's not really you don't feel like.
But you just wanna avoid it and "hoping"
somehow it'll be solved.
Well, it'll only be solved unless you allow God to intervene.
But that's if you face the situation in the 1st place.
Yah..naggy...
If I ever say this to you,
you're gonna hate me.
Okay, I'll let the H.S. to contact you.
Haha..Nite nite.

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits