Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
17 July 2007
What is my purpose on earth..?
A purpose-driven life.
This book I saw it in bookstores everywhere
for umpteen times, but somehow, I didn't feel like
reading it becoz the cover is ugly.

This is what we meant by,
"Do not judge a book by it's cover."

And thank God that by chance,
I happen to flip thru it bcoz I'm bored
while I'm @ Dempsey.

It's love @ 1st sight!
I fallen in love with the book immediately!
The following day,
without hesitation,
I bought it at Times @ Centrepoint.

Actually, I wanted to borrow the book from Mr. Phay,
but oh well, seems alittle inconvenient now.
Didn't want him to think that I'm trying
all means and ways to get close to him.
Didn't want him to have a chance to find me a bother.
Didn't want him to avoid me la.

Wanted to have a heart-to-heart chat
but don't think it's a good time.
Wanted him to be happy.
Wanted him to have faith in God.

Nvm about him..
Why did I side track again..
Ahhh...ok, the book.
Yes, it's a highly recommended book by me.
A must-read.
It's the best-seller book for a reason.
I mean millions of reasons man!

*thinking*
God really did place this book
in my house at the right time.
If I possess the book earlier on,
most likely it'll be lying with the webs..lalala~



I really love Diamonds alot!