Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
07 July 2007
I was watching crunchyroll, an old HK movie.
There's this man who travel thru time back to Qin Dynasty.
While he's there, he got to know a pretty and nice lady who treats him really well.
But every now and then, he'll dream of his GF who's still in Yr 2000 HK.
His buddies in Qin Dynasty all encourage him to marry the gal.
She's really nice and he likes her too.
But eventually he kept explaining that his worries is that the gal couldn't go back to HK with him.
And his buddy couldn't understand him...
He asked:" Why then do you have to leave in the 1st place. Just stay."
Even as I'm watching this show,
I really wished that he will go back to HK to reunite with his GF.
One really must not be selfish.
I must not.
I'm now like the gal in Qin Dynasty.
I'm his present, but unless he can let go of the past.
Then again, if I can stay strong and let him go,
the story might have a happier ending.
Don't you think so?
I really love him.
But there's no way of telling that to him anymore.
That's my only regret.
Please tell your loved ones today that you love him/her.
Do it before it's too late.

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits