Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
09 July 2007
Yesterday I enjoyed myself.
KTV session at Dynasty Peace Centre.
Well, it's the companion that's makes me happy actually.
After so many days of not seeing and talking,
it turned out to be a little too cold.
But I just want to treasure every moment with him now.
His singing improves a great deal.
Can sense his confidence in singing now.
I also notice he's wearing the shoelace that I gave him.
And he really look very handsome in his All Blacks.
Saying he'll sponsor me for my hair treatment as a gift.
That really melt my heart.
But I don't want him to spend unnecessary $$ on a friend.
If being friends is all he ever wanted again.
Friends we shall be.
Its not easy to find a soul mate.
I will learn to treasure him.
Every min and sec whenever we can be together.
I'll be contented.
I hope he'll make full use of the "Pandora" box that I gave him.
Reading aloud verses daily will definitely help him
to grow stronger in the Lord.
Jia you! I know you'll be a great leader!
Please don't bury your talents man!
Auntie-piggy-sun-ray, may you have a nice day & everyday. Ü

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits