Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
15 July 2007
I went Dempsey Hill today.
Cool cozy place for Ben & Jerry ice-cream.
I was so excited and I msged him
that I'll bring him there someday.
Well, a super whoooper impulsive act.
I'm always like that.
Must change ahh..haiyooo...

Yest went Geylang for supper w my sisters.
He actually msged me while I'm having dinner w Darius.
And b4 Ru reached my place, he called me.
International call from Genting woh..
Of coz I'm like so excited!

He learnt that I was abt to go out.
He called again 5mins later, just to check who I'm goin out with.
I can sense his insecurities..
@ d same time, I'm glad that he's still interested to know who I'm with.

Maybe to some of you, that's checking.
But to me, it's a caring & a heartwarming act.
I really appreciate that.
His one call = 24hrs Happiness
It's pretty temp but did help me to smile for the entire day.

How I wished he'll call once everyday.
Hee.. The flesh always wants more..
Hiyah.. Nothing will satisfy..

Today Pastor C. actually shared about his
love relationship.
His secret tip:
Commit his love life to the Lord's hand.
He prayed, if she the one, then let me have
more chance to see her and get to know her better.

I must also pray that if he's the one,
then Lord, you'll change him to become
a more decisive person.

Moulding needs time.
So I'll have to be patient..
While the Lord is teaching me in that area.
Patience.

Love is Patient.
Arghhh...
Now daily, I'll just draw strength from Him.
While waiting, I'll feed myself with God's word.

Daily..
For so many days,
I've been clinging close to God.
Yup, sometimes doubts does came to my mind,
and I can be a lil emo for awhile.

But the low & emo parts are gettin shorter & lesser..
While my prayers are getting longer & stronger..

No wonder i read somewhere which says,
"Its not the result that matters most,
Its the process."

Yes.
The process of waiting for him.
The process of finding out how much do I really love him.
The process of asking God for direction.
The process of admitting I miss him again & again.
The process of making things for him.
The process of praying for him.
The process of living without him.
The process of drawing strength from God.
The process of accepting the fact of not prosessing him.
The process of knowing him all over again.

I walk past Canterbury again.
They're having 15% disc.
To buy ot not to buy...?
Buy?
Not buy?
Buy?
Not Buy?
Buy?
Not buy?
Buy?
Not Buy?

Buy?
Not buy?
Buy?
Not Buy?

Buy?
Not buy?
Buy?
Not Buy?

...?


I really love Diamonds alot!