Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
13 July 2007
Its supposed to be a surprise for him...
I bought heart-shaped chocolate biscuits and Vits
specially for him to bring to this trip....
I don't mind if he doesn't like it at all..
I don't mind if he throws it away...
I don't mind if he tells me, hey stop doing that..
I don't mind if he scold me straight in the face...
But I really DO MIND that he's avoiding me NOW!!!
Why has he gotta do that..
I'm trying to treat you as a very close friend..
Not trying to grab your sympathy...
Not hoping for anything in return...
I want you to be happy..
Simple as that..
If you hate me..
Tell me..
DON'T AVOID ME!!!
I feel a million times worst NOW!!!!!!
hmph...
maybe i asked for it..
maybe i thot he still have a teeeny weeeny bit of liking for me...
maybe i'm still in my dreams...
WAKE UP!!!
Hey, you are the one who needs to wake up!!!
NOT HIM...
He has a choice.
His choice is not you.
Okay?
You got it?
So just wake up your damn stupid idiot non-sensical lame hopeless irritaing and disgusting idea!!!
*heart broke*
I did not shed a tear.
Rem this, when the day i no longer shed a tear is the day my heart will start to harden..
harden till the day i will no longer have any feel when i look right into your eyes..
I have to be strong.
Yup, please just enjoy the trip.
Still I'll pray for your safety.
Still I'll miss you.
Still I'll treasure you.
Still I'll be me.
Still the same.
Still...

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits