Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
12 July 2007
Just came back from Zouk.
Smoke-free! Shiok man.
Whoa, cant believe its so crowded.
Haven't been to Mambo night for like donkey years.

Had fun with my colleagues.
They're really fun loving people.
Can imagine, this is like my 3rd or 4th time
meeting them, and we're planning to go Bangkok
together this September.
Waha..

But frankly, we just click well.
Thank God for granting me favour
with my colleagues and bosses.
But then, I think its all not that great
to be a popular B.A.

Atriums, promotions...
Next month is gonna be like havoc.
No weekends..
Arggh...
Good lah..
Maybe..
Haha..
At least I wouldn't miss him so much..
Sighh..

He's now, this very sec on msn..
I just msged him..
No reply..
Is he that busy..?
I don't get attention from him anymore.
So sad.
We used to talk every night.
We used to be really friendly.
I hope its because he's busy.

Please work hard and do well.
I'll be fine.
Don't worry about me.
(maybe he nv worry in the 1st place..)

Hey, I'm a little long-winded eh..
Think I'm still abit high from the
Lychee Martini and Vodka Ribeana..

I realised I'm not lonely when I'm alone.
But I feel lonely when I'm in a crowd.
I missed him so so much just now..
Hope he's doing fine..
and very well..

Good night yaR..
*imaginary*
-bear hug-


I really love Diamonds alot!