Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
12 August 2007
It's all mixed up now..
Why am i as if in his situation..?
Now my turn to say i'm neither here nor there..
I see him as a fren..
I'm thinking of someone else..
Ahh well..

QC came to look for me @ my workplace unexpectedly..
No matter what, I've got my free treat..

HH kept asking me out for lunch..
And most unexpected is R shows up @ my wkplace!!
But so happened that I cant lunch with him..
D recently been asking me out for movies and dinner too..

All these happened suddenly..
when i decided to be single.

decided that i should enjoy my singlehood..
decided that i should get out of the "love race"..
decided that i should know more friends..
decided that i should repave my career..
decided that i should get a car licence..
decided that i should get a makeup diploma..
decided that i should have a brand new image..
a brand new phone..
a brand new specs..
a brand new start..

they appeared..

somehow..
i dun wished to get involved..
at this moment..

Well, wait and see what's next..


I really love Diamonds alot!