Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
01 August 2007
Busy week.
Giant day.
Giant night.
Today interview.
Today off.
Actually planned ktv with sam and ray.
but no more.
It's ok.
Supper w dec.
Wonder what he's gonna say...
Sianzzz...
Zinc planned genting.
but who knows.
I'm fine with being frens.
but don't think he is.
Busy..
and aimless..
praying..
and still waiting..
too much to feel..
too much to deal..
sometimes i still miss..
sometimes i don't..
getting used to it..
hoping i won't get used to it..
but seems used to it..
without him.
I flare up today.
I threw everything.
I smash my fav blusher.
I'm angry.
Angry with who?
I dunno.
Maybe it's the outburst
with the stupid angmo.
Maybe it's with my marketing manager.
Maybe it's with my retail manager.
Maybe it's dec.
Maybe it's...
me.
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits