Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
31 August 2007
A card.
A farewell card??
The envelope says,
To: A girl I love deeply

Is that a joke?
Did he just reuse the envelope?
Wah seh, save the earth siah..
Reuse, Reduce and Recycle!

Actions and words don't tally.
I really thank God that He didn't say,
"I love you deeply."
and ask some mice to die on the cross..

Wanted to almost dare him
but nah.. What's the point?
He'll soon realise that he don't like me la.
But still I pray that he'll be fine.
Seriously hope he's not depressed.
I know how it feels like.
God send someone to help him bah.
I cant be of much help now.
Send Jamie?
Maybe he need her now.
Yup..

Genting trip how?
Still looking for someone.
Part of me hope he can come,
coz i know he'll be fun to be with.
But part of me don't wished to see him.
Arghh..

Makeup course how?
Choose which one?
Hmm...
Still thinking..
Should i?
Should i not..?

So what now?

Confuse..


I really love Diamonds alot!