Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
25 August 2007
Mr R. really treats me like a spare tire.
Amazing how he can sound so right.
Acting like an angel.

I have lost trust in him.
No more.

I rather build trust with another.
No more time wasted.

Pls give me some time.
I don't mind slow, but must be steady.

I love all my sisters.

A sister in need is a sister indeed.
Their friendster's comments can sound childish.
But so sincere.
I really appreciate it.
Let us stay close always.


Evans Almighty

sneak preview:
Very touching.

Almost cried in so many parts.
Esp when God says, "
Alot of people thought
I've send the flood to destroy,
But I love everyone."

Yes, its a comedy with great truths.
I also love the part when God says,
"When someone ask for patience,
God don't simply give it to them,
But God give them the opportunity
to learn patience in that circumstances."


No wonder..
I've asked that I'll love all His people...
So many nasty people for me to learn to love..
Haha..


I really love Diamonds alot!