Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
17 August 2007
Aiyo.. What is he trying to prove..?
He likes Jamie alot..?
Come on.. That I already knew.
Friendster pic need to put her as primary pic anot?
What else?
Need to call me in the middle of the night to ask me
"Oh coke with what sauce for the ribs ah?"
"What if I bbq it instead? Can?"
Kaozz..
No need to hint me he is going to her bday la.
I already knew he will go.
Despite that stupid Sam still say he won't.
Chey, should have bet with him to get some $$$. Haha..
Somemore what..
Still can ask about the Genting trip?
Still wanna join us for movie?
Still got cheek to ask me am I going out with D?
hurl hurl hurl..
Never see anyone's skin as thick as his ahh..!
Come on..
When Vian told me abt his Friendster pic
I still try to calm her down.
Little did I realise that I wasn't feeling anything..
Yes, and I find it childish.
*talking to him*
Hey, you wanna tell the whole world
you cant get over Jamie that's your biz..
Don't come and try to waste my time..
I really think I'm being very kind to at least treat you as a friend.
And very sincerely everytime.
Don't take it for granted.
My patience is really limited boy.
Nah..
No time for kiddy..
Yucksss..
Making me sicker and sicker..
Yup, btw Happy Birthday Jamie.
Haha..
*thinking evil*
Hmph..
Still ask me to go bbq..
Siao ahh..
I should have agreed and disturb him..
"Ohhh~ Couple phone ahh..?"
Haha..
Thank God, D told me Samsung not gd ahh..
Sony Erisson better.
Waiting for my K850i to launch
then buy with him.
Haha.. Abit bian tai..
ÜÜÜ

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits