Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
19 September 2007
After he shared his love story..
I forgot I'm the victim of that story..
An unwanted 3rd party..
A spare tire..

I really empathize him..
And I understand why J. did that too..
It's easy to spot others mistakes..
And finding excuses..
Or someone to blame..

He saw what J. did was wrong..
He seems blind to his mistakes..
Although he knew he's wrong
but well.. he seems to brush it off with one word,
"wavered"

To me, one will only wavered when
love is weak.
Or not there.
Through this, we can really tell.

Seeing them.
I conclude with this.
Human are selfish.
So am I.

I too wanted the best of both world.
I wanted stability.
I wanted comfort.
I wanted to be treated like a princess too.

God, I need your divine intervention.
Send me a signal.
Send me a sign.

How should I apply what I've learnt to this situation?
WWJD?
I really dunno what will you do....


I really love Diamonds alot!