Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
25 September 2007
Feeling alittle emo after watching
Project Make Over.

I rem typing "korean comedy" in crunchyroll search bar.
Why did I end up watching a love story?

I'll always rem that night when I was so heart broken.
Sitting in his car, crying non-stop.
He was talking and talking...
while sending me home after prata.

I din really catch what he said.
But i rem 2 things:


When a person say "I love you", they really mean it when they say it, despite the fact they aren't able to fulfill it.

Everybody likes something at a different stage of life. At a younger age, you'll like someone with good looks. Later on, you'll probably like someone with money and stability. And as you get older, you'll prefer someone who can spend time with you.



This movie was about a girl, given a chance to go back to her past.
She tried to change her life, but failed.
Still..
Falling in love with a guy with good looks and talents.
Missing out the guy who's faithful and intelligent.

While she's back to her past,
she realised..
how much the other guy has sacrifice for her,
how much patient he had,
how he perservered.
Doing all things he couldn't have done.

Reflecting:
- Did i missed out sucha person in my life?
- How much will i perservered for my loved ones?
- Will i sacrifice for them, knowing i wouldn't be appreciated?

Discovered:
My love language is..
1st - Acts of Service
2nd - Physical Touch
3rd - Quality Time
4th - Receiving Gifts
5th - Words of Affirmation

Try this link to find out yours: http://www.greaterquest.com/LoveLanguages.asp






I really love Diamonds alot!