Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
10 September 2007
"Just one more for Jesus, just one more for Jesus.."
I cried when i read this section.
I will be held responsible for the non-believers in my community.
I will be held responsible for being an accomplice as well.
Knowing she's cheating and assist her to cheat or continue..?
No. I must stop my irresponsible actions. Now.
Asking someone to get a divorce is not the best choice either..
But still, I shouldn't "help" in the cheating anymore.
If it's a murder case, I'm an accomplice.
Who's just as guilty as the murderer.
I can't believe I'm so wrong.
Wrong from the start.
Please stop.
And stop feeling incomplete without a partner.
Christ's love has made me complete.
I just want to enjoy this singlehood period.
Where I'm free to go anywhere..
Free to serve..
Free to do what I like..
Free.
Darius was sharing about how selfish people can get.
Pondering still.. I'm thinking to myself, am I selfish too?
Very selfish? In what ways then?
I don't get insecure like some girls do.
I never check anyone's hp as if they're cheating on me.
I never force anyone to intro me to their friends.
I never force anyone to accompany me all the time.
I always think for them.
I always make sure they have freedom and space of their own.
Or did I give them too much space?
Why then did they leave?
Becoz they're selfish?
Becoz they wanted something fresh?
Well.. What can I learn from here?
Alot?
Like what?
Same thing happening so many times?
Same lessons.
I really need to get this.
Else I've to relearn the lesson again and again.
This is gonna be terrible man..
I'm going Genting.
I pray nothing happens.
I really mean nothing please.

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits