Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
09 October 2007
When i browse thru my past entries..
It's 99% about him.
Wah kao..Bu hui bah..
Am i nutsss...

Starting from today,
I will not mention about him.
For as long as I can.
I'm determined to move on.

I need divine help from above tho. =)

Ok, great cell session earlier on.
I'm leading worship again.
Hee.. Errm..still din do well
coz i'm still afraid to lead bah..
Dunno why there's this fear.

I'm pretty touch by the songs that I lead today.
Chorus:
Your the Father of Creation
The risen Lamb of God
You're the One who walked away
From the empty tomb that day
And You set your people free
With love and liberty
And I can walk with You
Every night and every day

(Esp the highlighted part.)
I thank God for having everything planned.
Putting me in CET Modern Cults class.
Because of that,
that part when we always sing
of Jesus bodily resurrection
became very meaningful to me.
Yep, that's what the cults deny.
They deny of His Supreme Deity.

Fun ahh.
When God speaks,
and you heard.
That's fun.
Exciting!

I'm so glad I'm back to church again.
It's really not an easy step for me.
Keep reminding myself,
I'm here not to be judge by the people there.
They can think whatever they want.
I just wanna be with my God.
Blah blah..

But thank God for this wonderful CG that I'm in.
I used to dread going church and cell,
but I'm always looking forward nowadays.
It's not really about the people,
rather it's my attitude that was changed.
Not that I want to change or what,
but You've changed me.

And thank YOU!


Pssst:
Tml is 11th Friendship Day. 10/10/07
Thank God for my dear sisters!
With me always, thru thick and thin.






I really love Diamonds alot!