Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
28 October 2007
Nothing much to update..
Just have to say i spent way way too much..
Enjoying life as if I've retired.
Outta budget le babe.
Time to stop all the blind shopping,
late night movies, mid night cabs and buffetsss..
They are the major killer to my little pocket.

This week is a good week.
I thank God for all things that have been so smooth.

Thank God for all the movies that I've watched.
For the wonderful company.
For the mid night shopping etc.
For the free ride.
I really need to save money for rainy days.
For weddings, for my future, for His kingdom.

MFP... Well, by faith lah.
Sure God will provide.
Heh..
By faith le lah.

Thank God for so many "free" treats this week too.
If not for them, guess i'll be broker. Heh..

Thank God for today's buffet @ Ikoi with
Darienna, Ling and Sam.
Table was book by Joanna tho,
too bad she cant make it.

Have a good time felloshipping with them.
Finding out what they like and nots.

Aww..
BTW
The food is GREAT!
Man... But why is my appetite so small..
I only ate like 3 rounds.
Not euff leh.
Hee..


Tmr I'm going Dempsey.
With ah Sam again..
And Amanda and Darius.
Another movie king.
And he runs by dunno why company's battery.
He really never say die.
I'm really curious how can anyone survive with just 2hrs of slp??
I cant.
And waking up early.
Double the cant.
Amazing...
I'm truly impressed.
Hurl hurl..


I really love Diamonds alot!