Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
17 October 2007
Letting go.
Let your past get past you.
Mr. Woodcock reminds me of Doris Yap.
Nasty, heartless P6 teacher who loves to torture kids.
Her sarcastic voice still haunts me sometimes.
Joycelyn, my college lecturer. Pretty on the outside,
dark on the inside. Always pays "special" attention to me.
Failed me for no reason... literally NO Reason!
And Joyce, my ex-counter manager for Issey Miyake.
She's another biatch.. Opps! I mean another scary person
who really plays a big part to who I am today.
Characters in Common:
- sarcastic
- heartless
- stubborn
- selective
- anti-social
- bitter gourd faced
- hobby --> push people to their limits!
At the end of the day,
despite how much sufferings
I've went thru with these nasty ppl.
Hate to admit but they are ppl
who mould me to who I am today...
*damn...*
Like John Farley,
should I thank them?
Seriously..
I don't wished to.
I'm not the stupid blur sotong
naive and innocent girl anymore.
So time to let go babe...
In fact, they are the ones who taught me
to have a backbone and not to be
pushed around.
Maybe deep down in my heart,
I hated them for what they did.
But God allowed that for a reason.
It's planned.
God is indeed still in control.
Oh, thank you for using these nasty ppl,
motivating me to do the impossible.
Amen!
Can't believed I said this.
Yup...
*Hurl hurl...*

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits