Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
13 November 2007
Can you really be transparent?
Revealing all your weaknesses?
Sharing your deepest hurts?
Crying your hearts out?
Yes?
In a group?
Will you do that to edify someone?
Will you?
I don't think I will...
One of my greatest fears is being transparent.
Telling people how I truely feel.
My weaknesses.
My hurts.
Well, I guess that's the reason why this blog came about.
hmmm...
I was just sharing with Darius
how nice R. have been to me recently.
He shared that his 'niceness' will not last
if he dun truely likes me.
So true.
Shall see lah.
It's hard for me to tell him to go away
or be nasty to him when he's so nice to me now.
But still I dun wanna be selfish and
make him think that he'll have a chance.
Everything is too late.
My love for you is already history.
So please move on.
I pray.
Pls move on.
Stop being in self denial..
Stop being pessimisstic..
Stop being nice to me..
Just stop.
I hope to be friends with you now.
Yes, bye~~~
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits