Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
29 November 2007
We ended?
Just like that?
I've tried.
Have you?
I can't believe you can actually suggest
to step back as friends when I asked
for your opinions on how to improve our r/s..
Jump in too fast is all that you can say?
And you regret izzit??
I'm super duper disappointed in you.
You give up without even trying...
Goodbye Darius Foo!!!
I've seen your ugly side.
Nice guy?
Pui!
(Wahaha...
Just let me vent abit of my frastration...
I feel like scratching your face...
Using 20 pins to poke your eyes...
Cut out your tongue...
Drill a little hole down ur throat so that you'll bleed slowly...
Chopping off your fingers one by one
and stuffing them back to your mouth
and sew up your lips...
Wahaha..."SAW 10"
I'm harmless...
Hee...
Going nutsss again...
Yup...
Sigh...)
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits