Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
30 January 2008
Time really flies...

*blink*

*blink*

Ok, its 2008.
And I finally am really over with D.
I don't feel sad looking at him in the eye.
I don't feel sad hearing about him and his ex.
I don't feel anymore...

Great.
I've moved on. =)

Moving on...
I've several resolutions this year I hope to accomplish.
1) To read Everyday with Jesus, everyday.
2) To get a Marketing Diploma.
3) To take up Korean class.
4) To pay my tithes regularly.
5) To serve in a ministry.
6) To share Christ with at least a friend.

Not easy, but some stress does drives me to work harder.

Tmr, I'm supposed to meet D.
I've decided not to.
I didn't wanna lie to him either, so I'll make myself busy.
And really busy so I can't meet him.
No time to think about him.
I guess that's what he wants maybe.

God bless my tmr.

I don't wanna be soft hearted towards him.

Yeap.


I really love Diamonds alot!