Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
10 March 2008
Today, I got Sincerity Box + Flowers.
Box incl. :
- 5 sachets of Milo
- 1 Campbell's Cream of Mushroom
- Burger gummys
- Worm gummys
- 1 box Ribena Pastilles
- 1 Nissin cup noodles, Laksa
- 1 pk Ovalteenies
- 1 box jap MSG (wahaha...!!!)
non-edibles:
- 2 paper cranes
- 9 paper stars
- 1 Aaron Kwok "botak" DVD
PLUS:
A bunch of 4 handmade paper Roses.
- 2 black
- 2 deep purple
What a gothic combination right..
And what weird numbers..
4 stands for..?
colors stands for?
Nope.
Nothing.
Seriously, that's so my style.
I like to give something that people can't imagine.
Something useful and practical.
I really feel it's a great gift.
One of the BEST that I've received in so many yearsss.
Haha.
And the letter.
Errm...it's mushy.
But innovative.
Haha.
What return mail with the movie ticket..?
Ahaha.. That's so.. err.. Haha..
Old fashion romance la.
Aiyo..you people won't understand one la.
Ahaha..
So funny.
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits