Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
15 June 2008
Cant believe that I'm a fool again...
I thought this love will never end...
How was I to know...
you never told me...
You never told me...
you never told me why did you wanna leave me?
why did you feel pressured?
I just wanna be happy by your side...
Like before...
Didn't you remeber how simple and happy we were when we just walk home after Geylang's meal...?
You forgotten the precious 1 week that we both enjoyed before you went for the church camp?
Where is my Sam?
Can anyone tell me???
My Sam is a good guy...
He will not leave me without a reason..
He will not break his promises to make me happy...
He is kind and gentle...
God...
I'mm going nutsss....
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits