Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
07 June 2008
I missed what we used to do.
Simply sitting around at Fullerton's Starbucks,
watching the river, the stars and Sam's left hand.

I've read so many books to "help" me discover why our relationship changes.
And I keep trying and trying harder each time to please him, to get his attention.
And each time I fail there's some sort of resentment in my heart.
Slowly my love seems to die...

The truth is don't try anymore!
Just TRUST God!
I've given up.
Not given up hope but just don't wished to try anymore.
If we're meant to be, nothing can separate us.
If we're not, then no point clinging on to something that's not yours.

Sam Gan ah...
I know no amount of sorry to you is of any use now.
I've made things from bad to worst.
Crushing all your morales and confidence.
Making you feel like a sinner for not treating me well.
I guess I've upsetted you more than you did to me.

I'll really pray that you come back safely.
So that I can serve you, submit to you. =)
I really pray we can go thru this together,
pick ourselves up again and move on.

I love my Samy.
God, you know I do.

I always expresses it the wrong way.
Hurting him more than making him feel loved.
When I pray for myself to learn to love,
You really gave me a circumstance where I can choose to love even when I'm unappreciated.
Ohh... I need to be careful what I pray for. Hee.. =)


I really love Diamonds alot!