Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
14 June 2008
People come and go in my life.
People changes everyday.
God don't.
I love Sam but I'm prepared to let him go.
I know God has a better plan or a better guy for me. =)
I believe so...that's how I move on eveytime there's a breakup.
But the initial 3 days will be a struggle.
Afterwhich life seems to go on for me.
Totally forgetting how I used to love the person at all.
I'm serious.
That's why I kept warning him that once my heart is dead.
It is dead.
I'll never be able to love him again.
Ever.
That's also another reason why I tried all means and ways to save this relationship.
But he sense no urgency at all.
Life seems good for him.
He watch movies with friends still.
Late night soccer as before.
Eat and sleep well.
Exercise hard as usual.
And we just broke off. Ha...
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits