Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
12 June 2008
I've given him my most sincere sincerity box.
Inside there's:
- Love Booklet titled 101 reasons why xuexue love sam
- A Sorry Card
- Biotherm Abdosculpt
- Loreal Firming Lotion
- Digestion Tablets
- Dried Cranberry (High Fibre)

I got a shock of my life when I saw him.
So does he...
After which he sent me off to PS where he has arranged to watched movie with his caregroup members.
He msged me:"We need to talk. He will arrange."
God, I'm of little faith.
I know no matter what decision he's gonna make,
You will bring me thru.
You will be there to comfort.

But still... I'm scared.

Will he initiate a breakup?
or even let's cool down for the time being?
or let's not meet again?
or please don't come to my place again?
Or I know you are good to me, but I don't like you anymore??

I'm not being negative here.
I'm trying to be prepared for the worst.
Anything above could happened.
Oh... How my heart aches when I think of him not talking to me anymore.

God, may your will be done.

I'm anxious yet tired and just wanna run to You and rest.
You take charge.
I surrender man... =)


I really love Diamonds alot!