Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
04 August 2008
Good time flies.
A blink of an eye.
A mth just passed.
What a dream. =)
Let me not wake up from this.
Even without talkin much.
Sometimes, a touch from you means alot.
A glance from you.
You're indeed special.
Seeing you sleepin so sweet
brings pleasure to my life.
There are also times when I got so upset with you.
The differences that I'm forced to face. That's reality.
But I choose to escape.
Frankly, i like it this way.
Not waking up to my moral senses.
Totally ignoring my dear Lord.
I quite like it this way.
Just doing what i like.
But knowing for sure I'm gonna regret some day.
How long can i bluff myself to stay asleep in this dream?
What if some day i just wake up and i choose to leave again?
No.
I don't wanna leave him again.
That's my stand. At least for now.
2 things i cant stand tho... ... ...
- smoking
- gambling
And he actually lie to me...
even once is enuff.
once is more than enuff to cause us to drift...
Damn...
Who is perfect?
No one.
Who am i to judge?
No one.
Then why do i dislike those things so damn badly.
I really consider leaving him if he continues.
But why can't i just understand?
Why can't i just compromise alittle?
But then what's the line between alittle or too much??
When should i start to consider?
Do i even consider in the 1st place?
Argggghhhh......
i hate this.
I hate it.

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits