Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
17 November 2008
Time really flies.
It's Nov again.
In another mth's time, it'll be X'mas.
My fav day.
Talkin abt favourites,
does he know what's my favourites in life?
Sadly, I think he doesn't.
He's tellin me abt chenling again.
She loves tiramisu.
Like I do.
But the diff is she gets to eat tiramisu
from all over S'pore without fuss.
While me?
I learn to make it.
Becos?
Nobody bought me one.
Ha..
Sighh...
She's so lucky.
I can feel that she has his entire heart.
Deserving a ring on her finger.
Prob deserves to be forever.
Me?
Luck to meet again?
But I never believe in luck.
Meant to be?
What?
Be together again?
Or separate the same way again?
I'll never replace her.
I never thought I'll be so jealous over her.
Hearing this name makes me heart stop beating.
This numb feeling wakes me up from my dream.
I'm not her.
I can never be.
Sighhh...
I'm still dwelling in my past.
In our past.
Where life is so simple.
Where he only have me.
Talks to me abt everything.
Bring me to anywhere.
Buy me my favourites.
Even a glance at a window's watch
could become my next gift.
Is that how we measure love?
I dunno.
That's how I do it.
Measuring it with the amount of effort
he puts into the relationship.
Measuring the quality time spent
not just talking but listening to me.
Measuring it by what I see in his eyes.
It's really very diff now.
He has changed.
I have changed.
Things have changed.
Kallang river has never been this quiet.
This distant.
Though with him by my side.
Hearts pounding in the background.
Cold hands after the short drive.
Looking far towards the buildings.
Towards those lights.
I can feel one thing.
Distance.
Near distance.
Its getting nearer and nearer to us.
I meant that distance has caught us.
Its just round the corner.
Coming ...
coming..

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits