Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
04 January 2009
A brand new year.
A brand new start.
I quite like it.
I'm gonna take a step to do things that I used to fear.
I really am gonna take up Korean.
I'm gonna expand my circle of friends.
(else I'll be a suffering from Autism 自闭症 real soon...)
I'll maybe take up a Diploma course.
Hmm..and assist in ushering.
What else..? Reading everyday with Jesus, everyday.
Haha..
Funny.
I'll be myself.
And I wanna be happy again.
Sorry blog..
You know when i'm happy, I'll forget about you.
You'll not see me for a while.
but if you really love me,
you'll rather that I be away then to keep bothering you.
Bye blog..
We'll meet again.
Real soon.
I hope you have a happy 2009 too. =)
Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits