Bottled Thots - i u h e u x
01 February 2009
I'm crazy.
I'm crazy in love.
I'm crazy in love with love.
Ironic?
Yes. Indeed.
I've watched a few good fils for the past few days.
Quite cool.
Hmm..let me try to recall...
There's:
- Perfume - Story of a murderer
- The clockwork orange
- Mae
- Hua Yang Nian Hua
- 2046 (muackz, I still like Faye a lot and Takuya)
- A french hotel film...cant rem the name. Duh...
- Paycheck
- Twilight (what? 4th time? hee... I'm getting the korean poster. On the way way way~)
- Silence of the Lamb
- Godfather (downloaded..not yet...)
- Gran Trino
- A few Stephen Chow past filmsss
Wow..what an accomplishment. Hee.
happy?
no.
why?
dunno...
Something must trigger you to be unhappy right?
must there be a reason?
yes, i guess so.
but i dunno.
well, you wanna see a doc?
nope. I'm fine.
but you're not happy...
doc don't make me happy either. Maybe i should just pray.
pray?
yes.
pray to God.
who?
God.
who's God?
Jesus lah.
oh...you're a Christian.
yes. i am.
alright, pray pray, let's pray then...
ok, i pray I'll be happy, joyful because you've died for my sins. amen.
Listening: Du Jia Ji Yi - xiao chun
yi jing jie shu de, mei you shang liang de yu di...~

Profile
I'm iuheux
Singapore
Lamestericator
Links
Tag
Do leave some thots with me. =)
Archives
Credits